If you have not linked Aadhar with mobile number, you must do it now. Government has made it mandatory to link aadhar card. If you have not, just check for Aadhar linking status and do it now.
If you have linked Aadhar card, here is how you can use mobile number to know Aadhar card status online.
How to check Aadhar card status?
According to Aadhar card status (aadharcardstatus.org.in), we can check different types of Aadhar status –
- We can check enrollment status of Aadhar.
- We can check Update status of Aadhar.
- We can check URN status of aadhar
and much more.
But for all those, mobile number is mandatory.
To check Aadhar status –
- Visit the UIDAI’s website.
- Now in list of links there, select ‘Check Aadhar Status’ link.
- In the next page, enter information like UID or VID, text verification and generate OTP.
- Enter OTP in next box and login to Aadhar card portal.
Once logged in, you will get the status of Aadhar displayed there.
You can also use the Aadhar status enquiry number – 1947.